By Charles W. Kim, Managing Editor
Police charged a 27-year-old township man with burglarizing a home in the Village of Kingston last month.
Kyle Nasdeo, 27, of South Brunswick, surrendered to police Feb. 10 on charges of breaking into a residence in Kingston during the afternoon of Jan. 30, according to police.
According to police, Mr. Nasdeo entered the Spruce Street home at 4:15 p.m. Jan. 30, but was interrupted when a teenage resident of the home returned from school.
Police said Mr. Nasdeo fled the home through a rear door after seeing the teenager.
During the next two weeks, police reviewed several leads provided by members of the community and were able to recover several items allegedly taken from the home, police said.
The investigation led to charges being filed against Mr. Nasdeo, according to police.
”Detectives developed information from speaking with dozens of residents,” police Chief Raymond Hayducka said in a press release announcing the arrest. “That information combined with good police work led to solving this crime.”
Mr. Nasdeo was released on $2,500 bail, and the investigation is continuing under the leadership of Detective Ron Seaman, according to police.
A second arrest is likely in the case, according to police.

